Private Capri Boat Tour -Speedboat Itama38
Head to Capri for an exclusive tour on board a private speedboat with an English-speaking skipper to admire the beauty of the coastline in comfort and style.
from 1 April 2019 to 5 November 2019
- Meet up on Spiaggia Grande in Positano at 9AM
- The meeting point and time will be communicated via email for departures from Amalfi or Praiano
- Head to Capri via private speedboat, passing the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse while encircling the island of Capri
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (tickets much be purchased at the entrance to the cave if you opt to stop)
- Swim and relax in a quiet cove
- For 7-hour tours: stop for free time to explore the island on foot at the Marina Grande port
- Return to Positano
- Drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks,
- Beach towels
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR14/person)
Cancellations due to weather conditions are free; tour can be rescheduled, if desired.
Children under 3 are not charged.
English and Italian spoken.