Head to Capri for an exclusive tour on board a private speedboat with an English-speaking skipper to admire the beauty of the coastline in comfort and style.
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 15 March 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up on Spiaggia Grande in Positano 10 minutes before the selected time
- For whom departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Head to Capri via private speedboat, passing the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse while encircling the island of Capri
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (tickets much be purchased at the entrance to the cave if you opt to stop)
- Swim and relax in a quiet cove
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to Positano
- Drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks,
- Beach towels
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR14/person)
If you choose an half day tour (4 hours) you will explore the caves around the island of Capri and back.
If you need to desembark to Capri you must choose a full day tour.
Half day tour starts at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full day tour starts when you prefer from 9 am to 11 am
Cancellations due to weather conditions are free; tour can be rescheduled, if desired.
Children under 3 are not charged.
English and Italian spoken.