Discover Capri by sea with this boat tour departing from Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi. Choose the boat that catches your fancy and it will be yours for the entire 4- or 7-hour sail.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 15 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Spiaggia Grande pier in Positano pier 10 minutes before scheduled departure
- Amalfi or Praiano departures: from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Depart for Capri
- Admire the Punta Campanella marine reserve along the way
- Circle the island of Capri, admiring its coastal grottoes and coves
- Drop anchor in a quiet cove off the coastline to swim and relax
- Blue Grotto visit (if open; optional; tickets sold at the entrance)
- Sail past the Faraglioni sea stacks
- *7-hour tours can opt to stop at Marina Grande for free time to explore Capri by land
- Stop at the Grotto of the Birds during the return trip to Positano
- Mineral water, soft drinks, and beer;
- Snorkeling equipment (upon request)
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment for adults and children; insurance included.
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR14/person)
If you choose a half day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
Free cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.