Private Tour of Capri from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi
Discover Capri by sea with this boat tour departing from Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi. Choose the boat that catches your fancy and it will be yours for the entire 4- or 7-hour sail.
from 1 June 2019 to 30 September 2019
- High season
from 1 October 2019 to 5 November 2019
Gozzo Bella Vita
Gozzo Bella Vita
- Meet at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Spiaggia Grande pier in Positano pier 10 minutes before scheduled departure
- Amalfi or Praiano departures: from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Depart for Capri
- Admire the Punta Campanella marine reserve along the way
- Circle the island of Capri, admiring its coastal grottoes and coves
- Drop anchor in a quiet cove off the coastline to swim and relax
- Blue Grotto visit (if open; optional; tickets sold at the entrance)
- Sail past the Faraglioni sea stacks
- *7-hour tours can opt to stop at Marina Grande for free time to explore Capri by land
- Stop at the Grotto of the Birds during the return trip to Positano
- Prosecco, mineral water, soft drinks, and beer; snacks
- Snorkeling equipment (upon request)
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment for adults and children; insurance included.
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR14/person)
If you choose a half day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
Free cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.