Shared Gozzo Boat Capri Tour from Positano
Visit the island of Capri by land and sea via a traditional gozzo boat with this shared group tour departing from Positano!
from 15 March 2019 to 5 November 2019
- Meet up at the Positano pier at 9AM
- Gozzo boat tour passing the marine park of Punta Campanella to arrive on Capri
- Skirt the island's coast to take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets can be purchased at the grotto; based on grotto opening)
- Dock at Marina Grande port on Capri for 4 hours to discover Capri by land on your own
- Return sail past Nerano plus a stop to swim and relax
- Return to the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults provided on board.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 15/person)
Meet up: 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Positano port.
Bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.