Tour Capri from Positano on board a traditional gozzo boat for an unforgettable day at sea
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 9AM meet up on the pier in Positano
- Set sail via gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Pass the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Circle Capri to admire the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto; only if grotto is open)
- Dock at Marina Grande for 4 hours of free time to explore the island of Capri by land
- Return sail passing Nerano
- Swim break
- Dock in Positano around 5:30PM)
- Included: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, insurance life jackets for children and adults provided on board.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
Meet up: Grassi Junior ticket office on the Positano port at 9AM.
Bring bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
Children under 3 free.
English and Italian spoken.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.