Select your favorite boat, hop on board, and relax during this private tour of the Amalfi Coast that departs from Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi.
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 15 March 2020 to 30 April 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: the Grassi Junior ticket office on the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Head to Amalfi past coastal highlights like Praiano's Grotta dell'Africana, the Furore Fjord, and Conca dei Marini's Arco degli Innamorati
- Emerald Grotto optional visit, with tickets available for purchase at the grotto
- Swim and relax off the coast where we drop anchor
- Free time in Amalfi to explore the town by land
- *Seven-hour tours can include a longer stop in Amalfi to explore the highlights plus a stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant or a swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Bay of Ravello.
- Cold beverages (water, Coke, beer)
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request)
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Emerald Grotto tickets
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 and cancellations due to weather conditions are free.