Enjoy a traditional boat all for yourself on this private tour along the Amalfi Coast
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 15 March 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at our stand on the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time
- Departures from Amalfi or Praiano: from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Board an Aprea gozzo boat to sail to Amalfi
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail past the Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Stop at the Emerald Grotto (optional; tickets may be purchased at the grotto entrance)
- Swim break
- Free time in Amalfi to explore by land
- Return sail
- *A longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum is included in 7-hour tours. You can also swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay and stop for lunch on the coast.
- On board: snacks,Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer)
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request)
- Life jackets for children and adults and insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets
No charge for children under 3.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.