Tour the highlights of the Amalfi Coast by boat with just 8 passengers, setting sail from Positano and docking for free time to explore Amalfi, sightsee, and shop. Take in one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, stop swim, and relax far from the crowds and traffic!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 3 March 2021 to 3 November 2021 (Only on Tuesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from Positano at 10 am
- 7-hour tour via wooden gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing sights including the Grotta dell'Africana, Furore Fjord, Emerad Grotto (optional entrance extra), Lovers' Arch, and more
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Stops to swim during the sail
- Beach towels provided
- Dock in Amalfi for a 3-hour break to sightsee on your own
- 5 pm return sail to Positano
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto tickets (optional) and other sights like the Amalfi Duomo
This tour at 10 am on Wednesdays and Fridays from the port in Positano. The meeting point is the Grassi Junior kiosk on the Positano port a few minutes before departure.
Children under 3 are free.
Be sure to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, and comfortable shoes.
Clothing that covers shoulders and knees is required to enter the Duomo.
Tours may be canceled with no penalty charge in case of inclement weather.