Amalfi Coast Boat Tour by Speedboat Itama 38
Savor an exclusive view of the Amalfi Coast from the deck of a private Itama speedboat.
from 1 April 2019 to 5 November 2019
- We will me at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the pier at Positano's Spiaggia grande 9AM to set sail for Positano and Amalfi (departures from Amalfi or Praiano will have a meeting point and time arranged by email). You can relax and enjoy the view as we pass some of the most beautiful spots along the coast, including the Grotta dell'Africana in Praiano, the Fjord in Furore, and the Arco degli Innamorati in Conca dei Marini. If you like, we can also stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets available at the entrance) and Amalfi before we drop anchor to swim and relax off the coast. We then sail back to port.
- *Seven-hour tours can include a longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; an optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay; and an optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant.
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request)
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer)
- WC and life jackets for children and adults
- Emerald Grotto tickets
9AM meet up at the Grassi Junior Boats stand in Positano, where our English-speaking staff will greet you.
Children under 3 free.
Free cancellations due to weather conditions.