Savor an exclusive view of the Amalfi Coast from the deck of a private Itama speedboat.
Partenza da: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Durata 4 ore 7 ore
Dal 15 March 2021 al 31 May 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 1 June 2021 al 30 September 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione Dal 1 October 2021 al 31 October 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- We will meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier). You can enjoy the view as we pass some of the most beautiful spots along the coast, including the Grotta dell'Africana in Praiano, the Fjord in Furore, and the Arco degli Innamorati in Conca dei Marini. If you like, we can also stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets available at the entrance) and Amalfi before we drop anchor to swim and relax off the coast. We then sail back to port.
- *7-hour tours can include a longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; an optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay; and an optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant.
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request)
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer)
- WC and life jackets for children and adults
Cosa NON include
- Emerald Grotto tickets
9AM meet up at the Grassi Junior ticket office in Positano, where our English-speaking staff will greet you.
Children under 3 free.
Free cancellations due to weather conditions.