Amalfi Coast Boat Tour on board of Itama 38 Speedboat
Do you want a luxury tour of the splendid Amalfi Coast? Book our private speedboat tour with experienced skipper, drinks, beah towels, and snacks included for a stress-free day on the water!
from 1 April 2019 to 5 November 2019
- Meet up: Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Positano pier at 9AM (for departures from Amalfi or Praiano the meeting point will be arranged by email)
- Departure along the coastline from Positano to Amalfi
- Sail past iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto (optional, tickets available on site)
- Drop anchor for time to swim and relax off the coast
- Dock in Amalfi and free time to explore the town by land
- *Seven-hour tours include:
- A longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant; optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
Meet up at 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Positano port.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.