Savor an exclusive view of the Amalfi Coast from the deck of a private Itama speedboat.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- We will meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier). You can enjoy the view as we pass some of the most beautiful spots along the coast, including the Grotta dell'Africana in Praiano, the Fjord in Furore, and the Arco degli Innamorati in Conca dei Marini. If you like, we can also stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets available at the entrance) and Amalfi before we drop anchor to swim and relax off the coast. We then sail back to port.
- *7-hour tours can include a longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; an optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay; and an optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant.
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request)
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer)
- WC and life jackets for children and adults
- Emerald Grotto tickets
9AM meet up at the Grassi Junior ticket office in Positano, where our English-speaking staff will greet you.
Children under 3 free.
Free cancellations due to weather conditions.