Exploring Capri by sea during a 4- or 7-hour sail on our traditional Aprea gozzo boat from Positano, Amalfi or Praiano, enjoying the independence and comfort of a private boat tour and the safety of a professional local skipper.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before the selected departure
- Amalfi or Praiano departures: from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Departure via Aprea gozzo boat
- Sail towards Capri past the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Circle the island of Capri by sea to take in the picturesque coastline and Faraglioni sea stacks
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (tickets not included)
- Drop anchor to swim and relax
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to Positano, stopping by the Grotto of the Birds
- Beach towels
- Prosecco, cold beverages (water, Coke, beer) and snacks
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
If you choose a half-day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Tours may be canceled up to a few minutes before departure if sea conditions are rough. To lower the chance of cancellation, book the Aprea 32 or 36 gozzo boats, which are more stable at sea.